College & High School Yearbooks of famous athletes

Share your bats, catchers equipment, trophies, pinbacks, pennants, etc., discuss sports or other collecting interests

College & High School Yearbooks of famous athletes

Postby Andy Sandler » August 12th, 2011, 9:17 pm

Hi! In addition to old store model baseball gloves I also collect old college and high school yearbooks with famous athletes pictured throughout them. I have decided to sell or trade some of the ones in my collection. Some of these are:
UCLA with Bill Walton, Illinois with Red Grange, Michigan with George Sisler and Branch Rickey, Kansas with Adolph Rupp, Jackson State with Walter Payton, Syracuse with Jim Brown, USC with Sam Crawford and John Wayne, Holy Cross with Bob Cousy, Indiana State with Larry Bird, Miami with Jimmie Foxx, Michigan State with Magic Johnson and Kirk Gibson, Yale with Amos Alonzo Stagg, St. John with Joe Lapchick, Univ. of Cincinnati with Miller Huggins, Grambling with Willis Reed and Tommie Agee, Milwaukee Normal School with Robert Zuppke, Wilson High and Jeff Burroughs, Berkeley High and Augie Galan, Crawford High and Bob Boone, and others. Please email me at
alwysyakn@aol.com or call (845) 331-8610 NY
for prices, pictures, and questions. I also have my want list of all sports memorabilia (including gloves) and cards available if anyone wants to trade for the above.
Any interest?
Thanks, Andy Sandler alwysyakn@aol.com (845) 331-8610 New York
Andy Sandler
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Not a Glove But Still Cool