advice needed....Notre Dame football

Share your bats, catchers equipment, trophies, pinbacks, pennants, etc., discuss sports or other collecting interests

advice needed....Notre Dame football

Postby rmiller » September 15th, 2009, 10:04 pm

My apologies in advance for a somewhat weird topic. My brother and I are both University of Utah alums- big Ute fans. They play at Notre Dame next year on November 13. Proabably, literally a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Is it worth it? We assume we would stay in Chicago, drive up to South Bend on Saturday morning. We were discussing today how to plan this, (I live in Idaho, he's in the Salt Lake area) and how to broach the subject with the wives! We already spend quite a bit on season tickets, the BYU game when it's in Provo, etc.

Any thoughts on how to make this as inexpensive as possible if we can somehow get tickets? We think it would be worth doing. How to pull this one off?
Give us the gate key. I have no gate key.
Fezzik, tear his arms off. Oh, you mean this gate key!
rmiller
Veteran Glove Poster

ND football advice

Postby Bravosin99 » September 16th, 2009, 12:14 am

Its worth the trip!!! I believe I could help a fellow glover out!! We live about 20-25 mins from campus.I have ticket connections and a possible place out at the lake here in town that my bro-in law owns that he rents for a place to stay.You guys could fly directly into South Bend and save the Chicago hassle. I bet I could save you guys enough on tickets and accommdations to make it sound good to your wifves. If you get serious about it I would have to know somewhat in advance though to get everything arranged. Usually know a few good tailgates too :wink: Oh yeah an extra suitcase of traders wouldnt hurt either :wink:
Bravosin99
Gold Glove Poster

Postby rmiller » September 16th, 2009, 9:56 am

PM sent!
Give us the gate key. I have no gate key.
Fezzik, tear his arms off. Oh, you mean this gate key!
rmiller
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Not a Glove But Still Cool