Display broken down

Share your bats, catchers equipment, trophies, pinbacks, pennants, etc., discuss sports or other collecting interests

Display broken down

Postby Rickybulldog » May 24th, 2009, 2:10 am

Well, before I go back to work I decided to move some things around and fix my ever changing display. Here is the trophy display. Decided to put it downstairs to appreciate it a little more. Enjoy! Please feel free to show your display photos below mine.

From left to right starting from the top:
Goldsmith cup, Pitcher figural cup, Spalding pitcher figural, Reach Fielder's trophy, Lowe & Campbell Goddess (Nike) Japanese league trophy.
Below: D&M cup, batter figural, WB batter figural, Murray Co award catcher figural, 1909 trophy figural cup, and other little trophies.

Glove case:

Top to bottom/Left to right
white king patent, white reach one inch, Black Victor one inch, orange Reach one inch.
Black JC higgins one inch, Ratsch Peerless duck web, white JC Higgins buckle back full web, S&D buckle back full web.
Spalding crescents Basemitt, fielder's, Catcher's mitt, Lemon peel baseball, workmen's fielder's glove.
Orange Liberty league one inch, Spalding full web, Reach ox blood one inch, olive D&M full web.
Reach dirty white one inch, S&D full web, JC higgins one inch, and Reach one inch web.

Book shelf display

Interesting stuff: Reach, Spalding, Double Header baseball dozen boxes.
Peerless Sporting goods wagon.
One sacker mitts (White Goldsmith, Oxblood Spalding, Black Spalding, and old brown one sacker.)

Rickybulldog
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby cubsrno1 » May 24th, 2009, 9:11 pm

Nice job re-arranging your display. I'm glad you did something worthwhile on your vacation.
Sitting in front of your laptop making bobbleheads out of peoples pictures isn't the way to spend a month off. :lol:

Here are some pictures of my display to share with everyone.

[img][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd34/jrtobillo/gloveroom015-1.jpg[/img][/img][img][img]http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd34/jrtobillo/gloveroom017-1.jpg[/img][/img][img]
Image[/img]
cubsrno1
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby Rickybulldog » May 24th, 2009, 10:58 pm

Wow Joel. Nice display! I can't seem to locate that unique lacing tool that you got via Ebay! That's a nice D&M you have! :twisted:

You know these display pics of yours are going to be blown up and examined very closely to see what you're holding out on us. (I am already getting my jewelers eye loupe out). 8)
Rickybulldog
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby cubsrno1 » May 25th, 2009, 12:50 am

Thanks Ricky. You know I'm really glad you always show these large pictures. I am always on the look out for a future glove. :shock:

What D&M? You just think you see one. Your eyes are playing tricks on you. It doesn't exsist.
cubsrno1
Veteran Glove Poster

Awesome displays....

Postby cjw » May 27th, 2009, 2:26 am

I have little room and an even smaller collection. I am new to glove collecting and have displayed some 'random' vintage gloves with some vintage baseball photos. The frames are front-loading shadow boxes so the items can be removed quickly.

Here's some of my stuff. I you know the manuf. era of the gloves shown, pls confirm, as I would like to place them with appropriate images. The Aaron glove and ball....I do know when they are from :)

Thanks! chris

WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game used items and Vancouver baseball items -Capilanos, Mounties, Canadians
cjw
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » May 27th, 2009, 7:51 am

Very nice guys, thanks for sharing.
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Not a Glove But Still Cool