Baseballs

Share your bats, catchers equipment, trophies, pinbacks, pennants, etc., discuss sports or other collecting interests

Baseballs

Postby afcollector » March 27th, 2008, 6:50 pm

I like to collect baseballs to, I have only 4 and I´m looking for my fifth and you?
afcollector
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby BretMan » March 27th, 2008, 7:21 pm

I don't really have much in the way of baseballs in my collection- unless you count the several hundred I've amassed from all my days as a player, coach and umpire! Of course, those are just run-of-the-mill used baseballs...

The same guy (Joe Phillips) that publishes all of the glove collecting books and price guides also puts out a book about collectible baseballs. I think that it is the only one of his collecting guides that I do not have!
Click to Visit >> The Glove Shop On-Line
BretMan
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby coachgrumpy » April 7th, 2008, 11:23 pm

I have just picked up a couple of oddball balls from different leagues. But the buy I got last summer were 6 brand new, in the box Rawlings World Series Balls from the 1994 World Series. Only thing was 1994 was the year of the strike and there was no World Series that year....
coachgrumpy
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby wjr953 » April 9th, 2008, 10:35 am

Bret,
If you're interested in getting rid of some old run of the mill baseballs, I could use a dozen or so for my 9 year old team. How much do you want for them?

br
wjr953

Return to Not a Glove But Still Cool