Best of October

Discuss interesting gloves listed on eBay or other auction houses.

Best of October

Postby vintagebrett » October 29th, 2008, 6:12 pm

A couple nice pieces from the month of October - still not seeing great stuff (besides the Goldsmith).

Minty Goldsmith full web glove with gorgeous tag - we've already discussed this glove but it's worth seeing again. This one came in at $1626

ImageImage

Lou Gehrig 1B buckle back mitt - well made glove looking to be in decent shape came in at $1981.

ImageImage

Wilson Kurv-Form model A2050 split finger glove. I really wanted this glove and should have gone higher on my bidding - it only brought $76 which I think is a still for a top line glove in this shape.

ImageImage

Thomas E. Wilson 1B mitt - another nice 1B from this month. Looks to be in good shape. Brought home $177.50 to the seller.

ImageImage

White crescent pad fielders glove - This one brought home $850.

ImageImage

And then there is one that was ended before we had a chance to see what it would go for - a Jesse Haines three finger Lutzke style glove. I've stated many times my disdain for auctions being ended early and I was disappointed that my dad and I couldn't see who's guess would be closest to the ending price for this one. I was guessing around $700 for those keeping score.

ImageImage
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Glove of the Month