My Display Room

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

My Display Room

Postby vintagebrett » July 27th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Here are some pictures from our guest room which also serves as the Vintage Sports Memorial Museum. I was told by my wife that when we move next year, I am only allowed to decorate the basement. :lol: I'd like to see how everyone else displays their collections - take some pictures and we'll get them posted. Thanks!

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby mjkm90 » July 27th, 2006, 8:48 pm

Gee I can't understand why you guys can't just call it the leather room. Guests would love the sound of it, but not the smell of old leather. That my friend, is an acquired taste/smell...ha ha. You need a place in the house you can really take over Brett.
Mike H.
mjkm90
Veteran Glove Poster

Re: My Display Room

Postby mikesglove » December 20th, 2011, 12:44 pm

This is a spare room where I display my gloves along with some of my kids art work. This is pretty much the extent of my collection. I made up some fancy little corbels out of oak to hold the shelving.
mikesglove
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Re: My Display Room

Postby Bill247 » January 10th, 2012, 4:17 pm

It's not really a room,YET, just this part of the wall and the mantle. I ofter try to get an autograph to go with the glove and add that to the shadow box for a more striking presentation. I suspect as the number of gloves goes up the number of shadow boxes will barely stay the same. On the wall to the right are the Stanley Cup Pucks and Duke Artifacts.

Bill247
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures