July 24, 2007 Finds

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

July 24, 2007 Finds

Postby vintagebrett » July 24th, 2007, 4:17 pm

Some nice stuff today - had to pay a fair price for the items but still was happy with them. Picture isn't great but I'll do better once they are cleaned up. Full web is an AJ Reach model in nice shape - the lining is kind of different - palm area is all leather and then the finger slots are wool - haven't seen this before. Catchers mitt is also a Reach - it is humungous - it will clean up nice and the leather is in great shape. In the middle is the 1939 D&M equipment catalog - it has the dealer and wholesale price sheets inside. I'm not sure if Joe has this one for the new source catalog - if not, I can provide a list of the gloves in it to anyone who needs it.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Nice stuff

Postby Bravosin99 » July 24th, 2007, 4:21 pm

Brett-

Great gloves!!!You need to rub some of that luck off on me, finding all these full webs lately lol
Bravosin99
Gold Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » July 24th, 2007, 6:23 pm

Don't know if I'd call it luck - I would if they were $1 each. 8) It's more about finding a lead and pursuing it until it pays off.
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby vintagebrett » July 25th, 2007, 4:35 pm

Here is the Reach black leather full web in all it's glory:
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures