My Top Ten Favorites

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

My Top Ten Favorites

Postby GloveCrazy » June 21st, 2006, 2:32 pm

I have pictures of my top ten favorites on the bottom of my Featured page of my website: http://www.hometown.aol.com/glovecrazy/featured.htm
My favorites are my webless gloves which took me forever to track down, but I also have always loved that grey full web because of its look (it sort of looks like alligator skin) and because it was one of the first oldies I ever picked up.
GloveCrazy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby mjkm90 » June 21st, 2006, 8:36 pm

Nice to hear from you Rob. It's been a while. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. I always enjoyed the pieces you wrote up on your Mom.

Things are going well in Ann Arbor. You made the plunge on a nice mushroom bat I see. Did you refinish it? It looks good. I'm eye balling that trophy of yours with the crossed bats. We may have to talk soon...ha ha. Good luck at the National buddy.

Mike H.

mjkm90
Mike H.
mjkm90
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby GloveCrazy » June 23rd, 2006, 2:13 pm

Hello Mike,

Thanks, and I'm glad you are doing well. Drop me an email when you have a few.

What do you mean good luck at the National? I think you were the one who most talked me into wanting to do one, so I expect you to come out and share the experience. Then you can come over, fall in love with some can't-live-withouts and we can begin big trade discussions.

By the way, I did end up getting talked out of that grommet-duck glove, and owe you another compensatory trade glove. See you in Anaheim!

Rob
GloveCrazy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures