December Glove Get-Together

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

December Glove Get-Together

Postby Rickybulldog » December 16th, 2016, 3:13 am

I had a great chance to visit my glove bud, Rob Mucha, a few weeks ago. Rob and I had pulled off many deals in the past, and this one turned out to be a blockbuster trade. In our first meeting, Rob got to check out the new additions and see some of the gloves I had shown him through email. Having seen the goods, Rob had his sights set on a few prospects. I had a conversation with him earlier in the week, and we scheduled a get-together. The first thing I had to do was stock up the bag with all the goodies. This bag was filled with high-end stuff, nicer conditioned items, zany looking items, gloves with flaws, and a little $50-75 items, which we call Icing that round up the deal. The main rule of a get-together is always BRING A GLOVE.
me2.jpg

Well, things turned out well, and Rob got some gloves he wanted, and I got a couple I wanted too.
deal.jpg

In the next coming months, I will be sending out photos of gloves that are my traders/sellers to my collector friends. If you are interested in being on my email list, please contact me at rickybulldog@aol.com . I plan to make a monthly list because this is what I enjoy most about the hobby. The selling, trading, tracking down leather and taking pictures of gloves keeps it fresh for me. I plan on selling outright, trading, and doing cash trade transactions if interested. I still plan on keeping a good number for my personal collection. Hope everyone has a great holiday season.

RBD
Rickybulldog
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Re: December Glove Get-Together

Postby GloveCrazy » February 16th, 2017, 3:50 am

Thanks Ricky ... Great to get the trade juices flowing again! Of, course we've had two massive trades since this and I suspect another coming soon. Fun times! Thanks for tracking down some gloves on my wish list!
Trade with Rob
GloveCrazy

Re: December Glove Get-Together

Postby GloveCrazy » February 16th, 2017, 3:53 am

The photographer in me would be remiss, though, if I didn't ask about the the three legged person in the top left of the group glove photo. I don't remember that dude at the get-together. :lol:
Trade with Rob
GloveCrazy

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures