Good Lord The glovester can post pictures, I hope??

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Good Lord The glovester can post pictures, I hope??

Postby theglovester » June 13th, 2013, 9:25 am

[imgImageImage

My meager collection, I have another matching display case on the other side of the doorway into the dining room, It contains mostly Family uniforms, gloves, cleats, and letterman jackets of all 4 generations of ball players, could have been five but they were dodging Yankee bullets, instead of fastballs, Looks a bunch like a G41 D&M in upper left corner..HMM Jim recognize your white crescent and King patent, yep on my top shelf Buddy, Thanks again.

I'm not the most Photogenic but the other photo is myself resewing a busted thumb seam, yeah staged with the vintage light and hat turned the wrong way, but what the heck. Hope this finds you guys well. A monster may be unleashed if this works, take care guys and enjoy the pics. PS 25 years of collecting.. I have evolved from hoping to find a D&M to having topline stuff, thanks to all that have helped me in the past.. Yours in Gloves
theglovester
Gold Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures