Dale Murphy RBG Trapeze

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Dale Murphy RBG Trapeze

Postby clownbaby » June 6th, 2013, 2:05 pm

I'm new to the forum. The other week I found a Dale Murphy RBG 13T in outstanding condition (softball I'm guessing). I have not been able to find any listing data on ebay, or information about this glove on the forum.
Does anyone have an idea what this glove might be worth, or how common they were/are?

Thanks

clownbaby
Rookie Glove Poster

Re: Dale Murphy RBG Trapeze

Postby softball66 » June 10th, 2013, 8:45 am

I've not seen many of these but there are plenty of the Rawlings RBG36 Dale Murphy signature gloves around, which are common. This looks like a very nice representation of this Trapeze style model -- condition wise -- and with the MVP designation, should be in the $50 range I would imagine. Just guessing.
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Re: Dale Murphy RBG Trapeze

Postby ebbets55 » June 10th, 2013, 11:46 pm

I have a cool stat update while I'm thinking about it. Doug Hammond's Murphy RBG36 is the most clicked on picture of the nearly 13,000 pictures on this site. His glove, front and back, is leading the leagues with nearly 3,000 hits according to the gallery stats.

JD

http://www.baseballglovecollector.com/gallery/rawlings/Dale+Murphy+Rawlings+RBG36+Front+Doug.jpg.php
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures