$125 for Griffey Sr Glove

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

$125 for Griffey Sr Glove

Postby frischen17 » April 21st, 2012, 1:06 am

I will pay $125 cash for a Ken Griffey Sr glove...let me know if you have one
frischen17
Rookie Glove Poster

Re: $125 for Griffey Sr Glove

Postby BretMan » April 21st, 2012, 3:45 pm

They are kind of tough to come by. I've had my eyes open for one myself. It is one of the gloves I need to complete my 1975 Cincinnati Reds starting line-up collection!

Back a few years ago I saw a couple of these on eBay and passed, because of their rough condition, thinking that I'd find a better one sometime. To my dismay, I don't believe that I've seen one since.

Good luck finding one. And if should happen to come across more than one...drop me a line!
Click to Visit >> The Glove Shop On-Line
BretMan
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby frischen17 » April 22nd, 2012, 8:25 pm

He is the last of my 75 collection as well. I have all the others and even 2 of Gullett. I have Perez, Foster, Geronimo, Concepcion and Gullett all signed. I'm going to attempt to get Rose, Bench and Morgan in a show in August.
frischen17
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby softball66 » April 24th, 2012, 8:38 am

Griffey Sr. is indeed a very tough find. Geronimo and Gullett are not easy. I've had one of each. You can find as many Bench heart of the hide mitts as any of the rest. Many, many for Rose. Morgan's USAs seem to be scarce. Good luck on your search! :wink:
softball66

Postby BretMan » April 24th, 2012, 9:39 pm

I think that I've only seen one USA made Wilson Joe Morgan model. Wish I would have grabbed it...

It sounds like if a Griffey Sr. Glove ever comes up on eBay there will be a bidding war! :shock:
Click to Visit >> The Glove Shop On-Line
BretMan

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures