Abrams Nokona

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Abrams Nokona

Postby drasher81 » March 13th, 2007, 2:23 pm

Picked this up on ebay it was listed under batting gloves. If anyone is interested in it let me know maybe we could work something out. It listed as rare and even is the correct hand. If not I will hang onto it since even though it is a post WWII style I do seem to like it for some reason. It just might be that I picked up for basically nothing the seller even had free shipping.
drasher81

Postby Bleacher Bum » March 13th, 2007, 3:12 pm

Nice pick up!! That thing looks like it was hardly used. You seem to have pretty good luck picking gloves up cheap :) With work, two kids, and finishing up my master's degree (among many other things) I don't have time to look as closely on eBay as I would like to sometimes! :cry:
Bleacher Bum
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby drasher81 » March 13th, 2007, 4:29 pm

There is really no use at all. I paid a whopping $54 for this one. The only wear it shows is on the piping it looks to be minor shelf wear. I dont think this one has ever caught a ball. A big part of finding stuff on eBay is simply luck. I stumbled onto this one with about a day left in the auction and it only had about 3 bids on it. I am sure my lucky streak will run out since it seems to come in clusters...lol.
drasher81

Postby stockbuddy » March 13th, 2007, 7:43 pm

Hi Drasher,

There glove is a beauty. Great catch.

Dave
stockbuddy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures