May 2010 Additions

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

May 2010 Additions

Postby vintagebrett » May 25th, 2010, 1:12 pm

Was very happy to add two green tagged Sonnetts to the collection this month - the Davenport is an upgrade and the Cepeda is a new one to me - first trapeze with green tag I've come across.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Re: May 2010 Additions

Postby vintagebrett » May 29th, 2010, 1:21 pm

Some other newbies:

OK MFG Co. model 740 - this is one of the early OK models with the diamond web - it's a midline glove but it always has a place in my collection. Thanks Dave!

Ratsch Peerless Sporting Goods sewn web - this one was on eBay while back for a rather high buy it now. No one bought it and it came back up the other day at a price I was comfortable at. I always wanted a RP with a celluloid button - won't ever be able to afford a duck model so this will have to do. Love the leather - super soft and supple.

Spalding triple grommet web split finger. Yeah the condition is very weak but this is a top line glove with a super cool web. Was surprised their wasn't more action on it despite the condition.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures