Not a Sonnett but it's still OK!

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Not a Sonnett but it's still OK!

Postby vintagebrett » February 24th, 2007, 4:39 pm

Despite my pathetic attempt at humor in the subject line, I wanted to share this new glove I picked up with you all. This is a three finger model from the 1940's made by OK MFG. It is endorsed by Tex Hughson. Picked this up on eBay from Jeneli with Buy It Now option. Got the glove and it is one of my favorites. It is absolutely huge! The other really neat thing is the finger stalls for the third finger - I've never seen anything like this. I tried taking a picture but it didn't come out that great. Anyway, enjoy the glove. 8)

vintagebrett
Site Admin

OK Mfg 3 finger.

Postby 1glove2many » February 27th, 2007, 9:28 pm

Bret,I picked up an almost identical Ted Williams endorsed glove a while back.The major difference was the pinky and third finger almost looked like a bee sting.Just a slight indentation at the top between the fingers and the endorsement was block letters.Regardless the pinky finger stall was identical to yours.Still a big,puffy finger 40's glove.One of my favorites.
1glove2many
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures