Long Beach Flea April 19th 2009

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Postby Number9 » April 21st, 2009, 2:16 am

You can edit/delete your own posts by hitting the edit button. They seem to be time sensitive. I could delete this post shortly after submitting it but when I revisited my post from yesterday the delete option was gone.

I'm surprised anyone actually had time to read my post. It was up for all of thirty seconds. Just enough time for me to read Rob's entry and realize that my quick wit was too slow. Fear not though, I've always got one chambered.
Number9
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby GloveCrazy » April 21st, 2009, 11:26 am

And just like that my world changed. My process had been that I'd type in my post, proofread, preview, hit submit, get pissed about the inevitable typos, and then debate over and over to ask Brett to fix them for me (I never actualy asked him or he probably would have pointed me to the darn button that now just jumps out at me). Thanks, now I'll look a little less learning challenged.
GloveCrazy

Postby Rickybulldog » April 21st, 2009, 12:26 pm

Thanks for the help. :D Wow! I see it now. Doh!
Rickybulldog

Postby ebbets55 » April 22nd, 2009, 8:17 pm

Thanks for posting that second group pic Ricky. My retinas are still burned from looking right at the sun.

Wait! No, can't be. Is it? Nah. Is that him? Is that really Frank the Ninja next to me? Hey Frank. It's been a long time. :lol:

JD
ebbets55

Postby Rickybulldog » April 23rd, 2009, 7:05 pm

JD,
Sorry about the second pic. I know your rods and cones must have been screwed up! I had to post it because it had the "ninja" in the back behind you!
Rickybulldog

Postby GloveCrazy » April 24th, 2009, 2:15 pm

I'm not sure what rods and cones are and am a little afraid to ask. When I saw the second picture of Jim I didn't think he was squinting, I thought he had a devious grin on his face for beating us to that cool catchers mitt right before meeting up with us, or that maybe he knew the ninja was behind us.
GloveCrazy

Previous

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures