Two New Pickups

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Two New Pickups

Postby drasher81 » December 11th, 2006, 2:39 pm

Here are 2 new pickups that I have recently added to my collection. A Reach Sam Hale with a very unique adjustable web system. And a Geo. Reach PRF Professional model with a laced pinkey. The PRF is one of the highest quality leather gloves I have seen in a long time. It is EXTREAMLY soft and feels amazing on your hand. I cant seem to find much on this one, but is now one of my favorites in my collection. I love the finger lacing on it, it is very simlar to the Rawlings PM Pepper Martin Deluxe I picked up about a year ago.

drasher81

Re: Two New Pickups

Postby dvdtho » February 25th, 2015, 10:33 pm

Hi drasher81, I am interested in buying the Sam Hale glove from you, I am sure we can make a deal... feel free to reach out: dvdtho@gmail.com
dvdtho
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby theglovester » February 28th, 2015, 5:28 pm

well....at least I know that a PM Pepper Martin exists, who owns the glove now??? been awhile since the 2006 initial posting.
theglovester
Gold Glove Poster

Postby theglovester » March 3rd, 2015, 12:41 am

well a couple days have passed and no response on who may have a pepper martin PM, this is as close as I have gotten to locating one...come on guys!!!
theglovester
Gold Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures