Some Vintage Flavor

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Some Vintage Flavor

Postby vintagebrett » September 8th, 2008, 8:34 am

Been a while since I've had a chance to share my recent pickups so here we go:

McDonald Wilker split finger glove - this was an eBay buy and I was very pleased when it arrived. This does not have any visible palm stamping like the other two I have but it has a great button and the leather is top notch.

Saggahew model GT40 grommet web split finger - Picked this up at Brimfield the other day and it's definite keeper. First off, the stampings are cool - never seen this brand before. Glove is very large and well made. Love it!

OK MFG School Boy Rowe buckle back split finger glove - Another Fall '08 Brimfield find, this a super high quality glove. The back of the glove is amazing - very intricate and well designed. It has a neat "Play With OK" stamping on back of the pinky that I haven't seen before. Front is a little rough but not too bad.

OK MFG model TW Charlie Keller split finger - A reasonably priced eBay glove that exceeded my expectations when I cleaned it up. Fantastic leather, good stampings. Top notch!

Sonnett model NF Nelson Fox fielders glove - My dad picked this up on his day a Brimfield last week. Top of the line glove in good shape - leather is soft and supple. Got to love the intricate lacing in the web area.

Sonnett model HK Harvey Kuenn fielders glove - This was an eBay pickup and it is identical to the NF model above. Another great glove for a super low price!

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures