Three Sonnett Newbies

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Three Sonnett Newbies

Postby vintagebrett » July 25th, 2008, 4:50 pm

Here are latest additions to the collection (and probably last for a while - we are closing on our dream house Monday!)

Sonnett model 68B Gil Hodges 1B mitt mint in the box. What can I say - this is a stunner. Was surprised that this one never had a Sonnett tag on the back.

Sonnett model F5F Al Kaline fielders glove. First time I've come across this model - I've had 3 or 4 AK models. This is a smaller model but well made and I love the pocket on it. I may take this with me next time I head to Fenway. Too bad the original owner got a little paranoid that someone wouldn't know it was his glove.

Sonnett model RM Roy McMillan fielders glove. Another model I hadn't come across before. Well made glove that someone unfortunately left in the water. I do love the lacing on the back of the web - another new thing for me.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby rmiller » July 25th, 2008, 5:05 pm

Wow, it took me a minute to figure out the F5F was not owned by Lucifer. :evil: :shock: My eyes were playing tricks on me. Maybe he should have written it bigger. :wink:

I'm a knucklehead.
Give us the gate key. I have no gate key.
Fezzik, tear his arms off. Oh, you mean this gate key!
rmiller
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures