Vintage Baseball Glove CDROM

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Vintage Baseball Glove CDROM

Postby Brennerbaseball » October 22nd, 2006, 10:36 am

Hi guys. Starting in 1999 I started collecting glove images and put them on a CD-ROM. I have organized them by year, manufacturer, type. The database now has over 10,000 images of gloves and other vintage glove related items from turn of the century to 1950's.

I am looking for permission to include pictures from this forum to place on the CD-ROM database. Does anyone object to me using their images?

Thanks!

Alex
Alex Brenner
Brennerbaseball
Rookie Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » October 22nd, 2006, 11:30 am

Alex

You are more than welcome to use any pictures that I post. Also, if you have any of your CD's available with the pictures, let me know - I'd love to get a copy somehow. Thanks!
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby oldballfan » October 22nd, 2006, 8:19 pm

That sounds like a great CD, I too would love to get a hold of that CD if any would become available. Although I do not have the vast collection of these other collectors or the amount of posts, anything that I do post, please feel free to use.
oldballfan
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby glove-works » October 22nd, 2006, 8:36 pm

I have been saving images of gloves that I own, have owned, and reconditioned oer the past couple year, and currently have about 2,000 images on CD's...be happy to share, it's be great to put them in some order...
Glove-Works
Home of "the Works"
Glove Repair/Restoration & Sales
www.glove-works.com
glove-works
Gold Glove Poster

CD ROM

Postby Brennerbaseball » October 23rd, 2006, 10:00 am

Glove works,
I would love to add your images to my CD. I would give you the latest copy in exchange for your images. Thanks for offering to help out!

Alex
Alex Brenner
Brennerbaseball
Rookie Glove Poster

Baseball Glove CD-ROM

Postby Brennerbaseball » October 23rd, 2006, 10:07 am

Thanks for the interest in the CD-ROM. I have been out of the states for close to 3 years and am glad to be back. I plan on putting together the latest images into the newest CD over the next couple of months. I will let you know when it becomes available. I usually sell it for about 10 bucks.

Thanks!

Alex
Alex Brenner
Brennerbaseball
Rookie Glove Poster

Glove Picture CD

Postby ebbets55 » October 25th, 2006, 5:17 pm

Alex,

Glad you are back and safe. Great to hear you are putting together a new version. I have the first version. I also have tons of pictures I have collected over the years as well. I would be happy to share, and by all means, go ahead and use any of my pictures you may have. I love pictures of gloves.

Jim
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures