Two New Favorite Additions

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Two New Favorite Additions

Postby vintagebrett » October 15th, 2006, 4:03 pm

Just added these two Sonnett gloves to my collection and I really like both of them. The first one here is a model CM Cal McLish glove. I have a Harvey Kuenn that is very similiar to this glove. The leather is great!

The second glove is a Mike Hershberger model. The interesting thing about this is the stamping in the palm area - the Streamlined Kurv Form. I know that Wilson was making the gloves for Sonnett but this stamping hadn't been used for a while when this glove was produced. This model reminds me of some of the A2000's I 've seen from this era in the 1960's. The silver and black patch is also my favorite Sonnett tag along with the kelly green ones.
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby drasher81 » October 17th, 2006, 3:30 pm

Nice gloves, they look fantastic. Its amazing how you always seem to find some nice Sonnetts.
drasher81

Sonnett gloves

Postby burker72 » October 17th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Great gloves Brett. I think Sonnett brand gloves are underrated. The Cal Maclish endorsement is terrific.
burker72
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » October 17th, 2006, 9:35 pm

Thanks for the compliments on the gloves guys. I got these out of the latest newsletter ad from Fred Budde. Always looking for more Sonnetts, especially with tags, so if anyone is looking to get rid of some, let me know.
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures