This site is not built to host your photos. If you would like to show forum members your pictures here is a list of what you need to do. Sorry if this sounds really simple but I had my Dad in mind when writing these steps.
1) Using your digital camera, take a picture of the glove.
2) Transfer the pictures to your PC or Mac.
3) If you know how to resize or touch them up, do that here. If not, no big deal, just proceed to the next step.
4) Find a free photo hosting site on the internet. Two that I have used and work pretty well are:
5) Create an account at your hosting site and upload the pictures.
6) Copy the IMG address or the direct link - if you choose to copy the direct link, you'll need to click the "Img" button before you paste and after you paste (see directions below) - this is not necessary if you use the IMG address because it does it for you.
7) Submit your post and people should be able to view your picture.
If you need help I would be glad to offer more assistance.
There is another way that I've discovered that you can post a picture directly in your post. To do this you must:
1) Follow steps 1 through 5 from the first way
2) When you are posting, click on the "Img" button that is below the subject box.
3) You will see [img] pop up in your dialog box
4) Paste the URL (web address) of the picture after the [img]
5) Press the "Img" button again and [/img] will come up
5) Submit your post and the picture should be viewable.