New Additions to My Collection

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

New Additions to My Collection

Postby vintagebrett » March 30th, 2008, 11:19 am

Here are a couple gloves I've picked up recently through eBay and some forum members.

First up is this neat little OK split finger glove model 703. This has an interesting web - it's almost like a full web with some circles punched in a cool pattern. Most likely a kids model but I like it!

Second is another OK MFG glove, an Eddie Miller model 745. This is a split finger model with the last two fingers laced together. Usually these gloves have plastic binding but this a huge, well made model with gorgeous leather binding. It's a pleasure to put your hand in as well.

Third is a full web Wright Ditson split finger glove. Not in the greatest of shape but the price was right and I liked the look of it.

Fourth, we have a Sonnett model E4F Del Ennis glove. This is my third one but they all have different tags so that's my excuse if my wife asks whey I need that many of one glove. It has a seam separation on the thumb, but overall it's in decent shape and is a nice addition to the collection.

And last but not least is a Sonnett Gus Triandos 1B mitt model 68B. Little glove but the leather is super soft and stampings are nice. Plus, Gus was mainly known as a catcher so it's neat to find his endorsement on a 1B mitt.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Gloves

Postby MGHProductions » March 30th, 2008, 4:52 pm

Brett,
Gloves look great!
Matt
MGHProductions
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures