Horace Partridge Full Web

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Horace Partridge Full Web

Postby vintagebrett » January 31st, 2008, 10:27 am

A couple weeks ago there was a local auction that I couldn't make it to but they had a nice full web Horace Partridge white suede glove. I put in my absentee bid and the guy said he'd call me if I won. Well, I never heard anything from them, checked my credit card to see if it had been charged - nothing. So yesterday I get home, and what is waiting for me - the Horace Patridge full web glove. I checked my credit card and they did charge me for it finally. Would have been nice to know it was coming but it was cool to get a surprise as well. I'll get pictures up this weekend.
vintagebrett
Site Admin

*nodding*

Postby Cowboy7130 » January 31st, 2008, 11:50 am

yeah, that's what I kept telling my ex-wife! "Seriously, they just keep sending them to me and charging my credit card! IT'S NOT MY FAULT!" :lol:
Yes, I still have my first glove.
Cowboy7130
Gold Glove Poster

tsk tsk

Postby softball66 » February 1st, 2008, 11:16 pm

All right guys, turn your charge cards in! No self control whatsoever. Whoever heard of such despicable conduct. I suppose you both tell antique deales, "if you find any old gloves, please let me know and don't show them to anyone else..."
Just awful. heh, heh, heh.
No, I do not suffer from obsessive/compulsive behavior. I enjoy it.
softball66
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » February 2nd, 2008, 2:16 pm

Here are some pictures of the Horace Partridge full web glove. It is a white suede leather so I really can't do anything with it in terms of cleaning. The leather is super soft.

When it rains, it pours, because I also recently picked up this Horace Partridge full web - it is a chocolate brown leather. There is some wear in spots but overall it's a nice glove.

And since I'm posting new pickups here, another one is a Strawbridge Clothiers 1" web glove. I have not come across this manufacturer before. The glove itself is small but it is well made. Pretty neat!

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures