4 New Additions

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

4 New Additions

Postby vintagebrett » January 14th, 2008, 1:19 pm

Here a couple new additions to the collection - nothing super but I like them! First up is my naughtiest Sonnett yet - it was made for the S&M Company. 8) It is a model B-2658 - haven't seen this code yet so it must be related to making it specifically for the company selling it. It is endorsed by Harmon Killebrew (this one, and the next two, came from the lot of Sonnett Killebrews on eBay). This glove has on of the softest linings you've ever felt!

Next up is a Sonnett Harmon Killebrew model HK530 - this was the one glove I really wanted from the lot. It's a mid-line glove but the leather is great and the web is neat. Great stampings as well!

Last Killebrew Sonnet is this HK3 - this was the nicer of the two in the lot and the one I'm going to keep. It is a very large and soft glove. Stampings are worn but not too bad.

Last but not least is a 2 finger model from Ol' Reliable with Bob Doerr endorsement. This glove was definitely made by Sonnett as I have one that is an exact copy, minus the Doerr stampings. It's a great glove - there are some white paint specks but overall I love it.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures