1st Show of 2008 and..

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

1st Show of 2008 and..

Postby vintagebrett » January 1st, 2008, 11:49 am

...no gloves. :roll: But I did find a couple nice vintage football pieces really cheap. The first is a letter sweater from Brown University and the second is for some school that starts with L - based on the colors I thought maybe Lafayette but because of the Horace Partridge tagging I'm not sure. I do love these vintage sweaters (especially when I find two that have my initials). The pin is from 1901 and seems to be celebrating Yale's 30th anniversary of football. Hopefully I can find some cool baseball stuff like this next time out!

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby oldballfan » January 1st, 2008, 9:13 pm

The second sweater could be Lehigh University, located in the Lehigh Valley (Allentown, Bethelhem, Easton) in Pennsylvania. The colors seem to match, and they are in the same conference as Brown. This could make sense.......you tell me.
George Frazier, pitcher 1978 - 1987......
I don't put any foreign substances on the baseball. Everything I use is from the good old U.S.A.
oldballfan
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures