Today I RE-Found

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

Today I RE-Found

Postby Studboy » December 24th, 2007, 1:22 am

Thought if anybody would enjoy a couple pictures of my day you guys might. I moved around 7 years ago & when we left I moved a bunch of "non displayed" gloves to my old bed room at my Mom & Dads. Over thanksgiving I loaded up my Yukon XL with my wife, 3 kids & a whole gob of gloves. I had a free day today so myself & my 13 year old had at. Nothing major just a bunch of odds & ends and a load of FUN. Most of these were purchased in the mid 90's. Here are a couple Pix:

Studboy
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby MVALZ » December 24th, 2007, 7:00 am

Some people fantasize about jumping into a big pile of $100 bills and some of us......

:wink:
MVALZ
Gold Glove Poster

Postby Moonlight Graham » December 28th, 2007, 4:19 am

Wow ! Amazing pictures ! Do you have any idea how many you have ?
You know some would probably kill for your "bunch of odds and ends" ?! :wink:
Moonlight Graham
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby oldballfan » December 28th, 2007, 1:42 pm

And to think that my wife complains about my small time collection.....I can only imagine what she would say. I can only say I wish I had some of those odds and ends...very nice indeed.
George Frazier, pitcher 1978 - 1987......
I don't put any foreign substances on the baseball. Everything I use is from the good old U.S.A.
oldballfan
Veteran Glove Poster

Postby Studboy » December 29th, 2007, 1:18 am

Moonlight, not sure for #'s I'd guess a couple hundred in that pile? I've probably got in the 400-450 range total? A bunch of those were on used as decoration in my Baseball card store in the 90's, I sold the store in 1999 & kept all the gloves. I used to trade for anything flat that would hang on a wall. I did find a couple gloves I couldn't box back up including a Huge Nokona G57 2-finger glove, Wilson A2010 Johnny Antonelli Personal Model & a soft as butter Hutch 42 Pep Young (this one doesn't sound great but it feals so melty on the hand).

Oldballfan: I got these out on December 23rd in the Kitchen, Your not alone....I got THE LOOK!

Here are a couple pix, I'm cleaning up the Nokona 2-finger & will post when done:

Studboy
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures