What else...new Sonnett/OK additions

Share your antique show, flea market, garage sale, dumpster dive finds in this section. Post pictures of your most recent additions.

What else...new Sonnett/OK additions

Postby vintagebrett » October 27th, 2007, 12:59 pm

Pictured are my recent pick ups. First is a Sonnett model DP Double Play three finger glove. The middle finger is super fat. JD has a mint one of these but I'm happy with this one - very soft leather, nice tag. Have been looking for one of these for a while so I was glad to add it to the collection.

Next up is an OK MFG Co. model 3FTH Walter Judnich. This one seems to be a little bit later than the other 3 finger OK models I have. Stampings are great, lining is perfect. I think someone may have left the tips of the fingers in a puddle as the leather shows some cracking. Overall, not too bad plus I think Judnich gloves are kind of rare.

Here we have a Sonnett model 1345 Woodie Held fielders glove. I didn't have a Sonnett with all the finger loops, like this glove has, and was happy to get this in a trade. Stampings are a bit faded but that is fine with me. The leather is super soft and supple.

vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby MVALZ » October 27th, 2007, 2:07 pm

Love the innovative patterns by Sonnett. They certainly came up with colorful designs and great Tags. Nice pick ups Brett. These are two of my fave Sonnetts. "A" Bomb "300" and a stunning Willie McCovey T Web
MVALZ
Gold Glove Poster

Return to Today I Found... / Vintage Glove Pictures