Attention All Forum Members

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Attention All Forum Members

Postby vintagebrett » August 15th, 2007, 5:41 pm

I don't know if the summer heat is getting to people but I've noticed a lot of bickering around here lately. This has resulted in me doing something I hate doing - deleting posts. Actually, I've only had to do this with the last month, with the previous 15 months being "delete post" free.

The purpose of this forum is to discuss the enjoyment of our hobby - collecting baseball gloves. Obviously people are going to disagree about glove design, what gloves to collect, etc. - you are entitled to you opinion and I welcome this type of discussions, but when you start being disrespectful to one another, you are going to find your posts deleted and potentially your account deleted as well.

Like the forum rules state, there are to be no personal attacks on one another. If you have had issues with a fellow collector you need to deal with them in your own personal time, not on the forum.

I apologize to the majority of wonderful posters that frequent this message board and provide unending education on all matters of gloves. Keep up the good work and let's keep things positive.

Thanks!
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion