Less than 25 Books left

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Less than 25 Books left

Postby stockbuddy » July 22nd, 2007, 10:51 am

Hi Guys,

Just a note that I have less than 25 copies of the "Filelder's Dream Glove Collection" remaining. I appreciate those of you who have picked up one of the books this past year and for those of you who have shared some very nice comments on the resouce guide. Thanks.

When these books of my first edition are gone I will not be asking the printer to make more of them. So if you want this first book as part of your glove book resources you might want to pick one up.
I will extend my offer on our forum thread that I will sell you a glove book for 21.00 and the shipping will be free. You can read about the book on ebay and it is listed under the ebay title search of "vitntage baseball glove book" . Please do not buy it through ebay as I then get stuck paying ebay for commissions.

Just drop me an email at cunninghamd1707@yahoo.com and tell me you heard about the book on our Forum and want the forum discount price of 21.00. I will give you the forum discount :lol: . Thanks again to those of you who have already picked up the resouce guide and I hope you have enjoyed it.

I look forward to gazing at the website recently developed by Jim Daniels and appreciate his efforts on his new website. Also, want to say say I look forward to Joe's New resouce guide and price guide for the old gloves. Thanks guys.

Dave Cunningham
stockbuddy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion