Hello from California!

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Hello from California!

Postby GloveCrazy » June 21st, 2006, 12:54 pm

Hello everyone! I think this forum is a great idea and I hope to become a regular. Often, though, I'm so overwhelmed with email at work that I sometimes am a flake with regard to email in my personal time. I apologize in advance. I love talking gloves, though, and my phone number is 714-521-7786.

I've been collecting gloves of all ages pretty heavily for over 10 years. My wife has been pretty understanding over the years and has let my glove display creep into the main areas of my house, but isn't too pleased that I'm nearing the 500 glove mark (neither am I but seem to be obsessed).

My website is www.hometown.aol.com/glovecrazy/ but the Sellers page always seems to be outdated because updating that page just takes so much work. I'll be selling at the National in Anaheim this July for the first time, but I've always considered myself more of a collector than a dealer.

Have gloves, will trade! I seem to love making big trades more than anything else. I like buying gloves on ebay, too, but they just don't seem to have the same feel or story as a glove I get in trade. I just really enjoy the trade process.

As for wants, I seem to be specializing more in the really old or really unique. I also like white gloves, crescents, Lutzke-type 3s, and fat 40s. I'm especially looking for some real old baseballs, trophy baseballs, panoramic pictures, and older figural trophies to round out some of my displays.

Thanks, and keep up the great work, Brett!
Rob
GloveCrazy
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » June 21st, 2006, 6:58 pm

THanks for joining us Rob. I've always enjoyed looking at your glove page and look forward to you talking gloves here!
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion