BGC Sales List

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Re: BGC Sales List

Postby ebbets55 » September 30th, 2019, 11:18 pm

Hi All,

Getting lots of inquiries about the Post Season Baseball Glove Sales List. It's that time so I thought I'd post a note to let you all know if you would like to sell anything, please get your submissions to me ASAP so I can work up the list during the first couple of Series. The pics are already starting to come in.

Remember, it doesn't cost anything to sell, just email me pics, descriptions and prices and I'll do the rest. Hoping to finalize and publish by Game 1 of the World Series.

It's the second and final Sales List for the year. If I have another one, it won't be until Opening Day. Thanks all. Holler with any questions.

JD
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Postby ebbets55 » October 21st, 2019, 12:48 am

Heads up, email blast going live about 5:00ish PST for Game 1 of the World Series. If you are worried your internet service provider (ISP) will delay delivery, then go ahead and download it directly from the site here:

https://www.baseballglovecollector.com/ ... ales-lists

It will be #21.

JD
ebbets55

Postby vintagebrett » October 23rd, 2019, 7:46 am

Thanks for putting the list together JD - lots of great pieces. Hope sellers and buyers do well.
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby ebbets55 » February 4th, 2020, 12:14 pm

Hi All, just a quick note to let you know I'm accepting submissions for the Opening Day Sales List to go live on Opening Day. Start working up the gloves you would like to include on the list. Remember, it doesn't cost anything. Just send me pics, descriptions and prices and I'll do the rest. Thanks!

JD
ebbets55

Previous

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion