BGC Sales List #18 - 3/29/18

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

BGC Sales List #18 - 3/29/18

Postby ebbets55 » March 29th, 2018, 8:29 pm

FYI - Annual Opening Day Sales List is now live. If you are not on the master glove collector mailing list and want to be, please drop me an e-mail at either ebbets55 at aol.com or jim at baseballglovecollector.com and I'll gladly add you to the list. Might want to monitor your spam folders as it's going out to over 1,000 collectors and some mail servers might treat it as spam. Sellers, please monitor your e-mails as any interest will immediately be forwarded.

Hoping for another fun night as I always love to hear from people I haven't heard from in a long time.

JD

http://www.baseballglovecollector.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/BGC-Sales-List-18.pdf
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Re: BGC Sales List #18 - 3/29/18

Postby Yanks23 » March 31st, 2018, 10:18 am

Hat tip to JD for once again taking a lot of his personal time to pull together this latest sales list and for giving the hobby a much needed shot in the arm. There were some very interesting gloves on this list, and word is that sales activity was strong. Great to see that folks are still engaged with both buying and selling!

For those of you who didn’t get a chance to put stuff on JD’s list for sake, but have stuff that you might be looking to move, on behalf of the entire hobby, I encourage you to post them here on the forum. Lots of anxious collectors looking for new additions!

Thanks again, JD!!!
Yanks23
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion