Bravosin99 Introduction

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Bravosin99 Introduction

Postby Bravosin99 » June 13th, 2007, 10:45 pm

I am a 21 year old college student who has been collecting gloves with my father for the past 12 years. Our collection mostly consists of early 1900's one inch webs and full webs, but we get the newer stuff as it comes along. A few of our rare gloves include a near mint, oxblood color, Reach Indian Double Face Model CH, similar to the Spalding AAH that went for over $2,000 on ebay with the extra stiching on the front. We also recently just purchased a mint black professional model pennant one inch web on ebay. Another one of my favorites is a white Goldsmith full web with red piping and a dark brown web. Thats just a few of many we can hopefully get pictures put up of when we learn how. We also collect old uniforms, balls, and bats when we can find them at a decent price. One thing we still do not have after all these years in our collection is a crescent pad fielders glove.

We do most of our buying on ebay and through a few local antique shows.

Still learning how to try to use the site. Not quite sure on how to post pictures so if anyone could help we will be more than happy to post pictures of some of our softies. Also could anyone tell me how to get the picture icon that shows up next to the user name??

Thanks, the site is great and we can't wait to learn how to use it and maybe meet some fellow collectors. We have been looking around a little and it looks like there are some amazing collections out there!!!
Bravosin99
Gold Glove Poster

Postby vintagebrett » June 14th, 2007, 6:32 am

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!

Sounds like a great collection you have going there. If you'd like to post pictures, there is a tutorial in the "Glove Picture" section. If you need further help, let me know. Thanks!
vintagebrett
Site Admin

Postby Thudhugger » June 14th, 2007, 2:41 pm

Welcome Bravo!
Thudhugger
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion