VWD Base Mitt?

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

VWD Base Mitt?

Postby MTGLOVEGUY » September 15th, 2015, 12:31 pm

I am in need of some opinions, I have owned a bunch of different manufacturers base mitts over the years and like most that have the divider slats for the fingers or even finger stalls, I have never had one like this VWD, it is almost as if it's a glove within the mitt, meaning full finger stalls with rounded ends and the whole hand part moves within the mitt, my question is could it be a fielder's mitt? And are there any other fielders Mitts out there that have a 1 inch web? I have had a couple in the past but they have had full webs.
Wanted- HOF Endorsed Gloves, Cleveland Indians Endorsed Gloves.
Veteran Glove Poster
Posts: 144
Joined: July 27th, 2006, 4:19 pm
Location: Stevensville, Montana

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests