AllSportsAuctions.com NOW taking bids

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

AllSportsAuctions.com NOW taking bids

Postby Andy Sandler » March 31st, 2013, 2:30 pm

Hi Everybody!

Andy Sandler of
AllSportsAuctions.com is proud to announce
AllSportsAuctions.com
is up and running and taking bids NOW.

The first auction ends April 11th and to bid after 9PM April 11th, you MUST bid prior to 9PM April 11th.
The Auction has a little over 200 lots of all kinds of sports memorabilia, ALL of which is VINTAGE----PSA cards, raw
cards, Game Used Equipment, Store Model Equipment, Programs, Tons of stuff from 1880-1920, tickets,
publications, pennants, wire photos, schedules, sports advertising, autographs, empty display boxes, art, media
guides, etc. from not only baseball, football, basketball, and hockey, but
ALLSPORTSAUCTIONS.COM

Some highlights in Auction #1 include: Store model gloves of Edd Roush and Grover Cleveland Alexander, PSA 9 baseball cards, Scottie Pippen and Dennis Rodman game used and autographed jerseys, Pre-1940 Pro Basketball items, numerous pieces of turn of the century collectibles and equipment (1880-1920), 1918 and 1920 World Series scorecards, the first New York Mets program EVER, the first Milwaukee Braves program EVER, Roberto Clemente's first program EVER, Willie Mays first program EVER, 1951 Playoff Game program, earliest AFL football flier, 1908 New York Highlanders baseball schedule, Babe Ruth wrist watch, early championship boxing programs, numerous items from the 1951 baseball pennant chase, original art, black baseball bats, vintage basketball All Star programs signed by HOFers, trophies, early scroll pennants, 1962 post cereal baseball mini uncut sheet, etc.

To REGISTER for the auction, please go to the website NOW
AllSportsAuctions.com
and click "register" at the top of the page.

I hope you will want to participate by consigning, bidding or both. For consignments, I ask that each item have a value of at least $100 each. I charge the consignor a 10% commission and the bidder a 15% commission. I am already accepting consignments for Auction #2.

If you have any questions or comments:
Please email me at andy@allsportsauctions.com OR alwysyakn@aol.com

Sincerely, Andy Sandler (845) 331-8610
Andy Sandler
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion