Andy Sandler's AllSportsAuctions.com

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Andy Sandler's AllSportsAuctions.com

Postby Andy Sandler » March 20th, 2013, 8:45 pm

Subject: AllSportsAuctions.com

Hi Everyone!

We have corresponded with each other on this Vintage Baseball Glove Forum, net54baseball, ebay, Game Used Universe, Collectors Universe, other sportscard and memorabilia websites, through the mail, or at sports memorabilia shows many times. I just wanted to let everyone know that once again, I am starting another Sports Memorabilia Auction Company. Since running Teletrade Sports Auctions (we auctioned 5000 lots of sports memorabilia each week) until its sale, I have continued to collect, as well as buy and sell on ebay, to grow my collection. My new sports memorabilia auction company

AllSportsAuctions.com

is up and running. The first auction in April will have a little over 200 lots of all kinds of sports memorabilia, almost all of which is vintage---PSA cards, Game used Equipment, Store Model Equipment, Programs, tickets, publications, pennants, wire photos, schedules, sports advertising, autographs, empty display boxes, art, media guides, etc. from not only baseball, football, basketball, and hockey, but ALLSPORTSAUCTIONS.COM

Some highlights in Auction #1 include: Scottie Pippen Game used and autographed jersey, Pre-1940 Pro basketball items, numerous pieces of turn of century sports collectibles and equipment (1880-1920), PSA 9 baseball cards, 1918 and 1920 World Series scorecards, the first New York Mets program EVER, the first Milwaukee Braves program EVER, Roberto Clemente's FIRST program, early championship boxing programs, numerous items from the 1951 baseball pennant chase, original art, black bats, vintage basketball All Star programs signed by HOFers, trophies, early scroll pennants, 1962 post cereal baseball mini uncut sheet, etc. Some examples of the

store model baseball gloves are of Edd Roush and Grover Cleveland Alexander. There is even a turn of the century left handed catchers mitt!

TO REGISTER for the auction, please go to my website
AllSportsAuctions.com
and click "register" at the top of the page.

I hope that you will want to participate by consigning, bidding, or both. For consignments, I ask that each item have a value of at least $100 each. I charge the consignor a 10% commission. I have enclosed my consignment form, here. I am already taking consignments for Auction #2. Please call me at (845) 331-8610 with questions.

I welcome all your questions or comments. You can go to the website and sign up NOW to participate. I know you will find something you like in the auctions.

If you have any questions or comments:
Please email me at alwysyakn@aol.com OR andy@allsportsauctions.com

Sincerely, Andy Sandler (845) 331-8610

AllSportsAuctions.com
Andy Sandler's All Sports Collectibles Auctions, LLC
dba Andy Sandler's All Sports Auctions
P.O. Box 3941
Kingston, NY 12402
Andy Sandler
Veteran Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion