Hey New Guys, Please Introduce Yourselves

Anything related to gloves (pre-1970) you can post here.

Hey New Guys, Please Introduce Yourselves

Postby ebbets55 » January 29th, 2013, 1:41 am

I'm hearing from a few of you new collectors and I can see there are many more of you out there. We would all love to hear from you so please don't be shy and introduce yourselves. What are you into? What do you collect? What are your collecting goals? Show us something you found or are proud of in your collections. We look forward to meeting more of you.

JD
ebbets55
Hall of Famer Glove Poster

Re: Hey New Guys, Please Introduce Yourselves

Postby catcher#5 » February 2nd, 2013, 4:06 pm

Hello all, Hal Hensler here. I have been a member for about a year.I have thoroughly enjoyed reading posts, so very informative. My interest goes back to high school and college where I would relace gloves to make a little extra money...I think I charged 5 to 10 bucks depending on if new padding was added! I have collected catchers mitts and masks from all eras( since that was the only position I ever played from little league, high school, college and pro at minor league level.
I would love to have some help identifying time periods for several of my mitts, so please look for pics soon.
Thank you all for keeping the "faith" alive and providing this wonderful way to communicate!
catcher#5
Rookie Glove Poster

Return to Vintage Glove Discussion