Rules will be updated and changed as necessary:
1) There will be no use of vulgar terms or curse words. Posts that include these will be edited and the user will be warned. I'm well aware of the First Ammendment but I don't think we need to swear here.
2) Make sure that you are not violating copyright when posting materials.
3) Any pictures posted or linked that do not pertain to glove collecting will be deleted and the user warned. No pornography!
4) No personal attacks on other forum users. Disagreements happen and as long as you are civil about it, that won't be a problem. Please work out all problems on your own time. If someone is chronically ripping off glove collectors or passing off doctored materials then it would be a service to the glove community to pass this information on. However, you must have proof and state things in a factual manner.
5) If you are questioning an eBay item, you must contact the seller first before posting any comments on this forum. It is irresponsible to call out an item without getting both sides first.
The administrator of this site will not be held accountable for slanderous comments posted by others. Posters assume all responsibility for their messages.